Thermally Conductive Silicone Gap Filler Pad Sarcon EGR-11F for Absorption of Electromagnetic Wave (RFI Shielding)
• Effective to absorb and damp a wide range of electromagnetic waves.
• Also effective as a high performance thermal interface material.
• Easily filling small gaps of IC chip surface with soft gel texture.
• Good workability to simply insert the product between circuit board.
• Self-adhesive gel surface does not require any adhesive tape for assembly.
• Extremely low level of low molecular siloxane.
|Marking manufacturer||term300x200100EG-11F |
|Case:||Board 300x200 mm |
|Type of component:||!_fillers_! |
|Uisol (@25°C/1min/50Hz)||500 [V] |
Material, color, design:
|Type of material:||insulating |
|Material: Housing||!_sarcon egr_! |
|Color||GY - grey 40% |
Thermal and mechanical parameters:
|Tmin (minimum working temperature)||-30 [°C] |
|Tmax (maximum working temperature)||120 [°C] |
|Thermal conductivity||1 W/m*K |
|Rth Thermal Impedance||1.36 K-in2/W |
|W - Width ||200 [mm] |
|L - Length ||300 [mm] |
|T - thickness||1 [mm] |
|Dimensions of outlets||0.00 [mm] |
Packaging and weight:
|Weight:||200 [g] |
|Packaging (Number of units):||18 |
Alternatives and replacements
|Alternative products 1:||I+W300x200-100GR-C &FP |